Würth Baer Supply Company is now offering Rakks Brackets and Supports!
Rakks Counter Support Brackets provide a practical, low-cost and easy to install alternative to full-height laminated panel supports for counter mounting and counter installation. They support counters up to 30″ deep while providing open space under the entire length–improving both handicap accessibility and ergonomics. Counter Support Brackets are available in either surface or flush-mounted configurations.
- Keep work areas open and accessible and provide heavy duty support for counters up to 30” deep while improving the handicapped accessibility and ergonomics of the work area
- For applications requiring nearly invisible support, the flush mount brackets use an L-shaped vertical leg that is screwed to the side of the stud. After installation of the bracket, drywall is installed around the bracket hiding the vertical support
- ADA compliant aluminum vanity brackets simplify and reduce the cost of installing sinks and provide a stable and sturdy mounting surface for custom-built enclosures
- Vanity Brackets are supplied with wooden strips on the front faces to provide for the convenient mounting, or removal, of laminated or solid surface panels
- Clean, strong, and unobtrusive, the unique two-piece design reduces the cost and improves the quality of railing installation
- Heavy gauge #380 cast aluminum alloy brackets feature matching serrated surfaces that lock together eliminating slippage
- Rakks brackets meet or exceed OSHA and ADA standards
- Mount at a maximum spacing of 36 inches into studs or blocking
- Price is for 1 set and includes mounting hardware (#14 Philips flat head screws and 1/4” carriage bolt and lock nut)
Visit Würth Baer Supply Company’s website and Search for Rakks to see everything we have to offer…